The following is a list of what you should expect upon your first visit to The Salt Room. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (813) 501-8578 – we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- On your first visit to the Salt Room Wesley Chapel we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your session time as you will be asked to fill out client forms.
Adult Intake Form Family Intake Form
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or heavy scented lotions when coming in for salt therapy.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. You will simply put your feet up and recline in one of our comfortable zero gravity chairs. Once your treatment session begins, we encourage you to practice deep breathing, inhaling through your nose, to get the full benefit of the dry salt aerosol.
- We provide cozy blankets to enhance relaxation as you experience the therapeutic effects of inhaling the dry salt aerosol in the salt room.
- Disposable foot covers are provided, and must be worn in the salt room.
- We will provide you with a locker for your purse, keys, phones and other valuables.
- Please refrain from using cell phones, computers, cameras, etc., when other clients are present.
- Please use restroom and wash hands prior to your session.
- Once a session begins, no one will be permitted to enter the treatment room, so as not to disturb clients who have started a treatment session.
- Please do not exit the salt room once a session has started, unless it is an emergency.
- In order to maintain the sterile environment in the Salt Room, food or drinks are not permitted inside.
- The Salt Room is a completely sterile and very delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times. We ask you and/or your children refrain from touching the walls. You are however encouraged to enjoy the plentiful salt on the floor.
- Presence of a guardian is required for children under 13 years of age.
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a complementary adult in the therapy room.
- Drink plenty of water following your salt therapy.
- If you use an inhaler, please be sure to bring it with you.
- Avoid using Halotherapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following: colds, flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you and on occasion you may need to change your appointment. We kindly ask that you give us a 24 hour notice when canceling your appointment.