We are excited to announce we will be opening Wednesday, May 6th with a temporarily modified schedule:
Mon Wed Fri
Please call or message us to schedule as online booking will be disabled temporarily.
To Our Salt Room Family,
I want to take a moment to let you know that myself and The Salt Room Team continue to be deeply committed to the health of our clients as well as our own. I wanted to update you all on our updated procedures & protocols as we re-open our doors May 6th. Fortunately, salt is already anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal this gives us an extra layer of protection. Many of our clients have respiratory concerns and routine Salt Therapy is essential to keeping them well while others practice prevention & immune strengthening.
Enhanced Internal Procedures:
- Our capacity per room has been reduced to allow the proper social distancing, we ask clients to refrain from booking double sessions at this time.
- For the time being, no pillows will be given out.
- One family per session in the child’s salt room.
- We have temporarily discontinued the use of the water cooler service.
- After your treatment blankets and linens are immediately removed and stored separately. All linens from the room are taken off-site to be laundered using non-irritating, fragrance-free detergent.
- Our check-in area and common areas are being wiped down and sanitize numerous times throughout the day not forgetting door handles wall switches etc.
- Children’s toy will be limited at this time. After each session toys are wiped down & sanitized.
- Salt rooms are wiped down, sanitized, and vented after every session.
We ask that you follow these simple steps to help us maintain a healthy, safe, & sterile environment for everyone while ensuring a best-in-class experience for you.
- Every client will need to sign a specific COVID-19 waiver stating THAT YOU HAVE NOT KNOWINGLY BEEN EXPOSED TO ANYONE WITH COVID-19 IN THE LAST FOURTEEN (14) DAYS, NOR HAVE YOU/FAMILY TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST FOURTEEN (14) DAYS, NOR HAVE YOU HAD SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 IN THE LAST FOURTEEN (14) DAYS.
- We will perform a fever check upon entering the facility by way of contactless forehead thermometer. Please do not visit if you have experienced a fever in the last 24 hours or are currently experiencing a fever you will be asked to reschedule.
- Please plan accordingly and arrive early to your appointment time. We are requesting upon arrival for guests to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face before or after your treatment. While you’re visiting our facility, and in general, please cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue which should be discarded in the trash.
- We ask that you do not bring guests to wait in doors while you are in your session.
- If you choose to use a mask in the common areas, before you enter the salt room please place your mask in a baggie and in your locker with your belongings.
- If you feel sick or are recovering from a recent illness, please let our staff know as soon as possible. We will help you reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate that this may be frustrating, but please know that your health is our priority. These steps will help ensure a continued safe & effective facility for you and all our guests. We are doing our best to provide you the best service and help you stay well in our facility. We appreciate your willingness to help us and the continued support for respiratory health.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Danielle & Your Salt Room Family